Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Tetsuya

Holy Cow!
It's already time for Finals. I know that you probably didn't want to hear that, but it's here. Sorry that this is so late , but my life has been crazy and I swear it has been crazier by the minute. The BSC will once again be hosting Tetsuya which begins on Monday, May 10th, 2010 and will be ending on Friday May 14th, 2010.
The BSC will be open 24 hours for all your finals needs. Make sure that you contact me beforehand because it would completely suck if you are stranded.

Also if you are still interested there will be a peace ceremony at the Arizona Memorial on Saturday May 15th, 2010. Let me know ASAP if you would like to go, because I need to reserve your spot on the Hongwanji boats.

Have an enjoyable summer and I hope to see you at the Young Adult Retreat in August :)! See the BSC website on the events page for all the necessary documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment